[Lapg] Los Angeles Eco-Village Work Party! This Sat Jan 28, 2006 11 am

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 13:08:01 PST 2006

Work Party at LA Eco-Village!

Sat Jan. 28, 2006
9 am - 4 pm

Los Angeles Eco-Village
117 Bimini Pl.
Los Angeles, CA  90003

(right off the 101 fwy and Vermont Ave)

Come for all day or just a couple hours!

We will be focusing on pruning various fruit trees
(stone fruits, apples, guavas, figs, cherimoyas,
sapotes, loquats and more).

Please bring gloves, a hat, sunscreen and tools if you
have them.

Bring snacks or a potluck dish and a friend!

We would also like to invite folks to stay for a
evening Happy Hour 5 pm - 7 pm.  We will be serving
warm drinks and making popcorn on the rocket stove.

For more information contact Camille Cimino
<camcim at yahoo.com or (213) 480-8002.

in addition to:

- fruit tree pruning (stone fruits, apples,
cherimoyas, loquats, guavas, figs, persimmons)

we may start:

- north side maintenance (specialized native perennial
care)

- sheet mulching (cardboard sheet mulching)

- potting up citrus trees with aloes, potting up bare
root stone fruits, transplanting winter vegetables,
starting new seeds, planting chayotes for people to
take home)

- planting a side walk median garden

hope to see you!