[Lapg] 2-week Permaculture Design Course near Seattle

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sun Feb 5 07:50:05 PST 2006

Hello from Michael Pilarski and Friends of the Trees Society.

I wanted to alert you all to a special opportunity to take a permaculture
design course for only $450, which will make it the cheapest course in the
country in years!

I am excited to be co-teaching the course along with a great teacher team
and with special foci on social justice and deep ecology. I expect this to
be a great course.

Please help spread the word through emails and word-of-mouth.

WISE EARTH
Ecological Immersion
PERMACULTURE DESIGN COURSE

18 March — 1 April 2006

$450 till March 4. $550 thereafter
includes Food, Rugged Lodging and Instruction

Maltby, Urban fringe of NE Seattle

This is the founding gathering on an ecologically centered land trust on
the urban fringe.

There is a need for autonomy, people preparing for a decline economy,
decentralization, the breakdown of the totalizing impulse of industrialism,
bioregions, an end to authoritarianism, and the development of a society
with new kinds of relationships.

Instructors:
    * Michael Pilarski, Friends of the Trees Society
    * Sam Bullock, Orcas Island, Bullock Brothers permaculture site.
    * Kelda Miller, Seattle Permaculture Guild
    * Albert ljan Postema, Earthwise Excavation

Guest Instructors include: Marisha Auerbach, Tyrone LaFay, Heidi Bohan,
Sylvia Hales, Doctor Dan, Arthur Lee Jacobson, Adam Rawson, John Samaras
and Sue McGann

To register or for further information contact
Kelda Miller
206-324-3632
kelda at riseup.net

Lots more details at