[Lapg] It's Tomato Time!

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 17:09:43 PST 2006

i will be working at several events.

hope to see you there!

ciao,
camille

IT’S TOMATO TIME!
Were you just thinking about Heirloom tomatoes too?

We’ve been dreaming about them since the last crop of
the summer season and can’t wait to start the cycle
all over again. Our 2006 spring schedule is GROWING
and we look forward to seeing you at one (or more) of
our many events.  As always, we’ll have an amazing
selection of old favorites and new wonders to add to
your vegetable garden.

Ever seen a variegated tomato plant?  You will this
year!

We kick things off in San Diego (Encinitas) on March
11th & 12th at Quail Botanical Gardens, followed by
our flagship event in Los Angeles (Encino) at Tapia
Brothers Farm Stand,

March 24- 26.  You’ll find us in Costa Mesa and
Pasadena as in years past and we’ve planned exciting
new California events in Beverly Hills and Napa.

To finish off the season we’re adding TOMATOMANIA!
Connecticut to our list!  White Flower Farm, the
country’s finest shipper of nursery and plant
material, will host our event at its Litchfield retail
store May 19-21.

For updates and details on all our events check out
tomatomania.com.   Phase 1 of a new website is now
under construction and should be launched by March
15th.    This new look, which will be developed
further as the growing season goes along, will offer
something else we’ve never offered before.

You guessed it!  For the first time ever, TOMATOMANIA
GOES GLOBAL! We’ve joined forces with an online
partner to offer you (and all your tomatomaniac
friends and family across the country) a wonderful
selection of the heirloom favorites featured each year
at our sales.

Gardeners, start your engines!   It’ll be an exciting
year!

See you soon,
Scott Daigre

TOMATOMANIA!