[Lapg] Heirloom Tomato Party - This Sat 5/13 (10 am - 12 noon)

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Wed May 10 15:52:38 PDT 2006

Come help us plant our summer heirloom tomato's this
Saturday at Los Angeles Eco-Village.

We need to get the rest of our heirloom tomato's,
other vegetables, and herbs in the ground!

All supplies are here and garden beds are prepared.

It will be an easy couple hours of planting and
staking new tomato's.

Please bring water, sunscreen, a hat, hand pruners,
and a shovel (if you have one).

Planting will be from 10 am - 12 noon at:

Los Angeles Eco-Village
117 Bimini Pl.
Los Angles, CA 90004

Contact Camille Cimino for more information:
camcim at yahoo.com  (213) 480-8002