[Lapg] Hiring for summer Youth Mentoring program in Natural Building and Permaculture

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Thu May 25 18:12:22 PDT 2006

Quail Springs is hiring a heart-full and mindful person for a summer
youth mentor live-in position.  Details are below.

Teen "Apprentorship" Program Mentors (paid position with camping and
board)

June 27th to July 22nd live-in/full time

We have two positions available to work as mentors and guides for
teenage youth who are attending our Teen Apprentorship Program.  We are
looking for good hearted souls with integrity who have varying
experience with youth, the natural world, stewardship and healthy
communication.  Each position will be responsible for the day to day
care and well-being of no more than four teenaged youth as they are
immersed in our community supported environment.  The youth and the paid
mentors will be learning through hands on experience in natural
building, permaculture design and application, earth skills, observation
and reflection, stewardship and the honoring of those things that
sustain us.  The folks we hire for these positions will the type of
people who "jump right in" when work is at hand, the flow of things
needs assistance, and when the elders need chairs.  To apply please send
a message to Warren Brush at w at quailsprings.org.

Warren Brush

Co-Founder

Quail Springs