[Lapg] Call for workshop leaders & participants @ Lighting in A Bottle July 14-16th & Greening Burning Man!

katrina zavalney kachina at loveable.com
Tue Jun 27 09:59:02 PDT 2006

Hello all!
Here is a time to share your skills and teach a workshop at a 3 day
festival that is going green. Come support this movement in green
festivals and shine your talent! Also attached (if attachments come
through) is an update on what is happening with Greening Burning
Man- the same solar powered stage will be used at Both Lightning in
a Bottle 7/14-16 and Burning Man week around Labor Day (my
birthday!)

Please contact me if you are interested in teaching a workshop at
Either festival, want more information/ be on the listserve for greening Burning Man or want to camp with Evolutionary Center at Burning Man: www.evolutionarycenter.net
Thanks!
Kachina Katrina*
503-459-1345

check it out- please send this announcement to your friends, this will be one amazing festival not to miss!

~Lighting In A Bottle!! Do Lab's Green Festival~

Friday, July 14, 2006 - Sunday, July 16, 2006
www.lightninginabottle.org

A magical forest adventure... presented by The Do LaB
I'm honored to participate in greening this event with them, come
see what's going on and celebrate!! This is good stuff!

Lighting In A Bottle '06 will celebrate unity and community on 50
acres of beautiful land just thirty minutes north of Santa Barbara, CA.
On July 14th, 15th and 16th, we look forward to our largest and
most inspired gathering yet: 3 magical days filled with live music,
amazing performances, art installations, extreme decor, interactive
classes and workshops, green energy, Solar powered stages,
vegetarian food, trees, great people, and so much more! Get your ticket now!

For carpooling please go to: www.spaceshare.com - if you have five
people in a vehical it's free parking, otherwise you got to pay.
See CleanFuelCaravan.org as well.

The water is good, and from Biota- so compost those bottle- they
are not recyclable, yet there will be plenty of reycling on site-
yet do bring your own water and food containers- less waste and
there is water on site to clean your things!

www.lightninginabottle.org <www.lightninginabottle.org/>

Our line-up features some of the most eclectic entertainment the
west coast has to offer from San Diego to Seattle...

Lucent Dossier Vaudeville Cirque
Cheb i Sabbah (six degrees)
Particle
Hamsa Lila
The Yard Dogs Road Show
El Circo
Random Rab (el circo)
Adam Ohana (an*ten*nae)
Vau de Vire Society
Oscure (laba)
David Starfire (space island)
Loop Station
Heather Stants and Urban Tribal Dance
Taarka
Rara Avis
Janaka (dhamaal sf)
El Papachango (el circo)
Shawna (el circo)
Helios Jive (thedolab)
Ooah (troubled youth)
Stilt Circus
Underground Orchestra
Jonny Cota (el circo)
Jupiter (thedolab)
Breakbeat Buddha
Atash Maya Bellydance
Maximillian
Patricio (laba)
Michele Bass (laba)
Wolfie
Rootabreaka dj's
Imagika (imagi-nation)
Dandelion (space island)
Sammy Bliss (pocket)
Jesse Wright (pocket)
The Stove
Ian (space island)
Salon K
Ben Wright

Tickets are on sale now!
For ticket info and other details about Lightning in a Bottle
please visit our website:

www.lightninginabottle.org <www.lightninginabottle.org/>

Much love,
The Do LaB

“We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.”
- Willy Wonka