[Lapg] Sustainability Course

L.Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Jul 18 11:00:01 PDT 2006

Greetings,

Hope to see you at the Sustainability Course this weekend!

Larry

Larry Santoyo, Director
EarthFlow Design Works
http://www.earthflow.com/

________________________

SustainableLA. Presents:

Sustainability Course
Permaculture Weekend!
Sat & Sun July 22nd & 23rd

Our first Sustainability Course is underway and going great!  We have
a wonderful mix of individuals from all backgrounds committed to
living more sustainably. Our first meeting covered Green Architecture
and the pillars of sustainability.

Our next two meetings (July 22nd&23rd) we are very lucky to have
Larry Santoyo joining us for an Introduction to Permaculture. There
is still room for a few more to join in on this exciting weekend.
course fee: $100.

Don't miss out, please join us!

RSVP to:
TraciSpencer at SustainableLA.org