[Lapg] Needed industrial space in LA

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 13:45:49 PST 2006

The Community Self-Sufficiency Initiative is looking for inexpensive industrial land or space in the LA area, preferably near South Central, but any area will be considered.

It should be 3/4 of an acre ideally, but we could go smaller.  We will be creating prototype self-sufficient housing, greenhouses, machine shops and other things at the site.   Shared site is ok.

We would like to trade services or goods for rent for the first 3 or so months if possible.  We have many potential services to offer, just ask.

Cory Brennan