[Lapg] This Week on Sustainable World

Sustainable World Radio sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 6 19:32:47 PST 2006

This Week: Active Sonar in the Oceans

On Friday, December 8th at 9:00 am, PST and on Monday, December 11th, at 9:00 am PST, Sustainable World is broadcasting a live interview with Michael Stocker of the educational nonprofit organization, Seaflow. Michael is an acoustician, musician and naturalist who has been advocating on behalf of healthy ocean soundscapes since 1992.  Michael is currently writing "Hear Where We Are", a book on sound perception.

Seaflow is dedicated to building an international movement that protects whales, dolphins and all marine life from active sonar and other lethal ocean noise pollution. Tune in to learn how we can protect marine mammals from lethal noise pollution.

As always, if you have any questions or comments during airtime, please call the
station at (805) 893-2424.

Sustainable World Radio: Friday mornings at 9:00 am PST, and Monday mornings at
9:00 am PST on KCSB 91.9 FM in Santa Barbara, California. Also, streaming live world
wide on www.KCSB.org.

Please email events to be listed in our Community Calendar to sustainableworldradio at earthlink.net.

Thanks for tuning in and thanks for your support!

Jill, Kevin and Suzanne