[Lapg] Tour of Crenshaw Food Forest next Saturday

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 13:29:25 PST 2007

Adonijah Miyamura will give a tour of his Crenshaw High School campus food forest next Saturday, 3 February, at 11 AM.   Address of the school is 5010 11th Ave - the forest is located on the 8th Ave side of the school.

If you haven't seen his food forest, it is a treat.  It is winter, so it isn't going to be in peak production, but hearing him speak about it is definitely worth the trip, plus you might get to taste some of his delicious persimmons, bananas or wild celery.

For more info, email me, and RSVP if you can, so we have an idea of how many will come.

Cory Brennan