[Lapg] Sept. 14-16, 2007: Organic Gardening Workshop at Esalen Institute

ROBERT HARTMAN rhartman2003 at msn.com
Wed Feb 7 13:40:12 PST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I know this might seem early, but I want to alert those of you who are
making vacation plans about a new opportunity.

The Fall 2007 Esalen catalog will soon be available, and for the first time
it will include a workshop called The Heart of Organic Gardening.

This workshop will be an introduction to the organic approach as practiced
at Esalen for over 30 years.

Shirley Ward is the former manager of the Esalan Farm and Garden, long-time
organic-gardening and landscaping consultant. She is a marvelous teacher
with a gracious heart. My background is in technical communication and
transpersonal psychology. I'm also an avid student of organic gardening.

As such, I feel so privileged to be able to colead this workshop with her,
to be a part of this new initiative at Esalen, and to extend this invitation
to you!

The workshop is primarily aimed at those those who are new to organic
gardening. However, anyone with an interest in sustainable living as an
avenue of personal growth is welcome!

If you've never been to Esalen, or if it's been a while since you've
visited, the practical focus of this workshop will appeal to you. The
setting is spectacular! The Farm and Garden make a perfect learning
environment. And, the cliffside mineral baths overlooking the Pacific are a
once-in-a-lifetime experience. There is nothing like spotting a whale while
basking in the healing waters.

Please come!  To make reservations, please contact Esalen Institute directly
at 1-831-667-3005 or www.esalen.org.

Thanks and all the best,

Robert Hartman (and Shirley Ward)

ps. If you would please forward this message to other gardening,
sustainabile-living, and personal-growth oriented mailing lists where there
might be some interest, that would be great! We want to share this experence
with all who can come.