[Lapg] Question re: microindustry loans and cooperative investing

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 13 21:08:45 PST 2007

I'm doing a bunch of research on that topic currently, and would like to hear about any good book or internet site recommendations.   I'm looking for details on successful programs of microindustry loans in any area, particularly the US though, and also coop investing or cooperative microindustry.  I would love to speak with anyone who has experience in any of these areas.   Thanks in advance for your help!

Best,  Cory