[Lapg] Need pots donated for fruit trees to South Central

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 13:19:50 PST 2007

Adonijah Miyamura will be distributing free fruit trees to South Central from the Crenshaw HIgh School campus and needs 2-300 15-25 gallon pots donated for this purpose.  They are bare root trees, and he wants to pot them in his special soil so as to increase the liklihood they will survive.   If anyone has any ideas on where I might get these donated from, please let me know.  We will also need volunteers to do the distribution, and I will post more specifics on when, as soon as I have the information.

Cory Brennan