[Lapg] LA landscapers?

alm alm at inferno.etext.org
Fri Mar 2 14:15:19 PST 2007

Hello. My partner and I recently purchased a house in Atwater Village.
It has lawn and rose bushes in front and back. We'd like to put in some
fruit trees and achieve a more edible and sustainable landscape. We have
intended to take courses and do most of the work ourselves, but our work
schedules and some health issues have made that impossible.

At this point we're looking for a landscaper in the LA area who could
help us get this project going. I have been searching the web for weeks
and am having real difficulty finding landscapers who focus on edible,
native plant, and/or lower-water design and installation. Does anyone
have suggestions for landscapers or places I should look?

Thanks much,

Aaron