[Lapg] Fwd: TreePeople -job postings for Harbor Area and Northeast Valley

L. Santoyo Designs santoyo at earthflow.com
Tue Mar 20 13:50:32 PDT 2007

Regional Forestry Manager

TreePeople's mission is to inspire the people of Los Angeles to take
personal responsibility for the urban forest -- educating, training
and supporting them as they plant and care for trees and improve the
neighborhoods in which they live, work and play.

Our work is in the neighborhoods, schools, communities and mountains
of the greater Los Angeles area. Our main headquarters are located in
Coldwater Canyon Park between the Los Angeles basin and the San
Fernando Valley...

COMPENSATION:  Full time position.  Salary commensurate with
experience.   Benefits include medical, vacation, holidays and sick
leave.

APPLICATION:  Please e-mail resume and cover letter to Diana Buys,
TreePeople, 12601 Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA  90210,
dbuys at treepeople.org, Fax: (818) 753-4635.  No phone calls please.