[Lapg] send me your eco-event listings!!!!

Lo Fleming bralesslivingla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:53:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

My name is Lo and I am running a blog/website. My plan is to interview at
least one invidual in each environmental/human ecology group in Los Angeles
and then move on to the world, but that is way in the future.

I would like to invite you to my blog:

http://bralessliving.wordpress.com/

Send me your calendar items. Free listings is always a good thing, correct?

Take a look, send me ideas to write about, send me your events. I'm sort of
sick of these green sites that seem to be more concerned with being an
adwell to yoga outfits and new age retreats than they are with being a well
for information, so I built my own vehicle.

If you like what you see, bookmark the page or drop me an email and I'll add
you to a mailing list that will give you a weekly update on the whats to dos
and who is who.

In bounciness,

Lo

bralesslivingla at gmail.com