[Lapg] TreePeople Regional Forestry Manager job postings for Harbor Area and Northeast Valley

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Fri Mar 23 08:39:10 PDT 2007

This is a major step forward for TreePeople, and we need your help to
make it work.

Attached are job postings for our new Regional Citizen Forestry
Manager positions -- one to be stationed in the Northeast Valley near
the Hansen Dam area, the other to be in the Harbor area.  Initially,
the new hires will join us at our headquarters in Coldwater Canyon
Park (Studio City area) for training.  But after a month or so, they
will gradually spend more time in these regional areas and will
eventually be stationed in those areas as their permanent
offices.  At that time, along with the regional Community Engagement
coordinators, they will become the point person for all TreePeople
activities in their respective regions.

As the job postings indicate, it's important that the candidates live
in these regions or least have a very strong and thorough working
familiarity with these regions.  They also need to be bilingual in
Spanish and English.

We'll be distributing these postings to our various contacts in each
region, and posting them on public job sites.  Any help or
suggestions you can provide to make that distribution more thorough
is welcomed.  But as you do so, remind all recipients that being
bilingual is mandatory, and residency in those regions is also required.

If you are interested in applying please do so to the contact listed
in the job description.

Thanks for your help!

Rachel Dawson
TreePeople