[Lapg] [Greenbuilding] The Window Box Gets Some Tough Competition: NYTimes article.

Lois Arkin crsp at igc.org
Fri Mar 23 19:35:54 PDT 2007

For those who might not be NYTimes newsletter subscribers, a note to say
that  today's New York Timers continues their series of articles about
greenbuilding with one entitled The Window Box Gets Some Tough
Competition, by Patricia Leigh Brown.

> Cities from Los Angeles to Chicago are offering incentives for
> builders who use environmentally friendly green roofs.
Link:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/23/us/23greenroof.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin

<http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/23/us/23greenroof.html?_r=1&th&emc=th&oref=slogin>

In the article we are also introduced to the new term 'green collar
worker',  presumably meaning someone who works to improve the
environment in some manner.  or something like that...) I think that one
will catch on, along with 'we need to go on a C02 diet,' or variations
of that.

Cheers,

Chris Green.