[Lapg] Need Motor Home or Tent Camper for Keyline Workshop Presentor and Family April 17- May4 2007

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Apr 7 06:21:28 PDT 2007

hi everyone
	we need a Motor Home or Tent Camper for Keyline Workshop Darren
Doherty and Family of 4 from April 17- May 4.
We would be willing to trade for the Keyline Design Course or future
courses or rent for a reasonable cost.
	the camper would be in needed from Apr 17 - May 30  on the Gaviota
Coast in one location near Santa Barbara   , then in New Cuyama (near
Ojai) May 30 -May 4 . If you could provide a camper or Motor Home for
one or both of theses locations this would be so helpful
	Please contact wes roe or margie bushman (margie at sbpermaculture.org)
or call  805-962-2571