[Lapg] Looking for permaculture stories

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 08:31:58 PDT 2007

I'm looking for dramatic and paradigm shifting and/or personal permaculture stories for an article I'm doing (could turn into a book eventually).

What about permaculture has changed your life, and how?   This can be broad strokes or a specific example about one principle, like "the problem is the solution."

Do you have or know of a specific permaculture or permaculture-related experience that resulted in a changed paradigm for someone?   Where they started thinking and operating in a completely different way than they had, because of this experience?

How has the philosophy and practice of permaculture changed your life outside of gardening (in the fields of community, economics, lifestyle, etc)?

Please feel free to forward this to others who may have stories.

Love, Cory Brennan