[Lapg] Intentional/sustainable community resource base?

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 07:01:30 PDT 2007

I am working with others to set up at least one intentional community which is also sustainable and self-sufficient, and I know a number of other people who are doing something similar.  Question, does anybody know of any database or email list where people interested in doing this can share resources, needs and wants, etc?   It occurred to me that we really do not need to duplicate all the research on specific logistics and other matters that these individual groups are doing by themselves, when we could share this amongst ourselves.    It would most likely help speed up the process and maybe even some groups will find they can combine resources and work together.

If a coordination point like this does not exist, is anybody interested in assisting to set one up?   For instance, the only email list I know how to set up is Yahoo, and I would prefer another type.

Cory