[Lapg] [permaculture2006] compost inquiry

Gregory Reitz greg_reitz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:36:23 PDT 2007

try MB Landscaping.  I got probably 50 yards delivered for $50  (delivery fee only, material is free).  It is course material but works great.

http://www.mbnursery.com/contact.html

To: scpg at arashi.com; lapg at arashi.com; urbansoil at googlegroups.com; permaculture2006 at yahoogroups.comFrom: garrettallain at yahoo.comDate: Sat, 2 Jun 2007 10:22:39 -0700Subject: [permaculture2006] compost inquiry

Hello all,

Can anyone please help me with a regional compost source?  The amount is 142 yards (7700 sqaure feet by 6 inches deep), and I would like for it to be delivered to the Topanga area.

Thanks,
Garrett Allain

__._,_.___

 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Visit Your Group

Yahoo! News
Adventure Beat
Travel the world