[Lapg] Lightning in a Bottle 2007... Afterglow

The Do LaB list at thedolab.com
Wed May 30 20:09:18 PDT 2007

if you are having trouble viewing this email, pleas visit: http://thedolab.com/LIBafterglowemail.html

How to even begin? We are still reeling from what happened just a few weeks ago. We are overwhelmed, inspired,reinvigorated, but above all we are filled with gratitude. We are grateful to everyone who took part with us in the biggest, most magical, and most profound experience we have ever created. We are grateful to the community that sustains us, and cares so much about sustaining the greater, global community. Together we are creating change and making moves to deeper and louder beats.

>From the entire Do LaB family,
Thank YOU for LIB.

- - -
With so much going on over the course of those three days it was impossible to see everything we wanted to, but with all the
documentation of the festival we are now even discovering things wehad no idea we'd missed!

Photos:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85954680&blogID=268678047&Mytoken=557B9036-EA58-4F7A-9794249BFBBA69FA82979301

Videos:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85954680&blogID=268687645&Mytoken=92703443-F77D-428B-BD48930DE5FD0A4185079165

Words:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85954680&blogID=268690281&Mytoken=1770A07E-F5F6-4731-882726D422596C8185696766

- - -

Lightning won't strike again until next Spring, but that doesn't mean you have to wait a whole year reliving memories...

Participate!

... what do you think about the date for LIB08?:
http://tribes.tribe.net/thedolab/thread/243d3ee6-4f93-483e-84a7-35ee92aa434e

... wanna help create the "silent rave"?:
http://tribes.tribe.net/thedolab/thread/e55d2392-4f5d-4cd5-9e67-e19f499fc1de

... got workshop ideas or requests for next year?:
http://lightninginabottle.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=ecb833108be4ee8eb22f1fb7e1223f83

... use, and add to the green resources on our forum all year round:
http://lightninginabottle.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=ecb833108be4ee8eb22f1fb7e1223f83

- - -
Tribe:
http://tribes.tribe.net/thedolab

Do LaB Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/thedolab

LIB Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/lightninginabottlefestival

Flickr:
http://flickr.com/groups/lib07:

Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/groups_videos?name=lightninginabottle

Forum:
http://www.lightninginabottle.org/forum

- - -

** oh, and we're looking for photos of people wearing LIB tshirts! **

it doesn't have to be taken at LIB. if you've got an LIB shirt and a camera, you can take a photo anywhere....in fact, tell us how you've taken Lightning in Bottle home with you in other ways too. we'll post the photos & responses on our our site / myspace.
send your photo & response to: community at thedolab.com.

- - -

To all the folks holding it down up North:
Our friends in Salem Oregon are putting on a rad celebration called Emrg+N+See. It's taking place June 15-17, and with the stellar entertainment and workshop lineup it's definitely a kindred event spirit to LIB. We've got mad love for this festival, and definitely recommend checking it out:

www.emrgnsee.com