[Lapg] TreePeople Job Posting: Campus Forestry Manager

Rachel Dawson rdawson at treepeople.org
Fri Jun 1 16:50:04 PDT 2007

It is with a warm heart that I post this job that has been my work for
over 8 years.

TreePeople is an organization with deep integrity, heart, courage and
strength.  It has been a wonderful place to work, and it is only
growing.  I am not leaving it, but rather, moving on to a different
speed of life.

Please, if you are in LA, or want to live in LA and have strong project
management skills and like working with a broad range of people and
getting hugs at your job sites, take a look at the job description and
send in your resume.  You may just dig it!  (All puns intended!)

Pass it along to anyone you may feel is interested.  We'd like to have
someone in place by July so that I can be part of the training process.

 <<Campus Forestry Manager Job Description- New.doc>>

Many blessings,

Rachel Dawson
TreePeople
Campus Forestry Manager