[Lapg] Sustainability Superstars - Spread the word!

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 18:16:42 PDT 2007

Come hear from some extraordinary young people as Arcadia High School AP Environmental Science students present projects that synthesize all they have learned this year.
  Topics include:
  Green business plans
  Alternative energy designs for residential or commerical sites
  Green media proposals
  Transportation plans for LA and Arcadia
  Food Forest and Pond designs for our school garden
  Green development and architecture models

  These kids will recharge your batteries and renew your commitment to a bright future.  They are amazing!

  Times are
  Tuesday 8-10
  Wednesday 8-10
  Thursday 10:10-12:15

  If interested let me know when you are able to come and I'll give you directions on where to park and how to find the main office and my classroom.

  You can also check out the amazing pond and waterfall we built in one day last June and see what a "classroom of the future" model technology classroom looks like.  I promise you'll have fun!

  Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide