[Lapg] landscape position available

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 09:31:34 PDT 2007

we just lost another guy to hollywood.............

we are looking for an landscape assistant for help
with landscape design projects and garden maintenance
clients.

we focus on projects in hancock park, larchmont
village, los feliz and pasadena.

we spend most of our time on demolition (mostly
removing lawns), dry stack hardscapes,(urbanite and
rock), water catchment, putting in swales, irrigation,
etc.

oh yeah !  you learn about plants too!

starting at $20 per hr, more with experience

please contact camille cimino
camcim at yahoo.com
(323) 478-7361

here is some of our work: