[Lapg] Black soil, humus, etc in Los Angeles

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 10:49:41 PDT 2007

I'm looking for a large and inexpensive Los Angeles supplier of humus, black soil, compost, etc, that uses at least mostly organic material.  No "biosolids" from the City with mercury and lead or god knows what in it, for instance.   I need a whole bunch of this stuff and my current supplier is pretty small.  I need someone who delivers by the truckload.  Anybody know of a place like this?  Or maybe several smaller places...

Cory