[Lapg] LA - Self-sufficient community meeting this Sunday

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 17:53:44 PDT 2007

We will be having a meeting for people interested in self-sufficient community on Sunday, July 8, at 10:30 in Sunland Park, on Foothill Blvd in Sunland.  Park in the parking lot and look toward the back of the park (north, toward the post office) and you'll see picnic tables, that's where we'll be.  You can bring a light snack if you want to, optional.  It is off the Sunland exit on the 210 freeway.

We'll be going over what we're doing in Los Angeles to assist people to become more self-sufficient by growing their own food and economic self-sufficiency as well as our plans for self-sufficient communities and locations we're exploring.   If you are interested in finding out more about creating self-sufficient community, how you can get involved in our ongoing projects (there are many levels and angles to this), or just want to find out what we are doing, this will be a good meeting for you.

We have these fairly regularly, usually twice per month, on different days, so if you can't make this one, there will be others.  If you have questions or would like to RSVP (it's appreciated), please email me.

Best,

Cory Brennan
EarthBridge Institute