[Lapg] Out of the System - Off the Grid - FOR REAL

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 15 10:04:01 PDT 2007

Ray Cirino, Water Woman artist is looking for
participants!

We are looking for a few more folks to help us with
various burning man projects this year.

The theme this year IS "Greening Man."

This year we will be making an exhibit for the
"Greening Man" pavillion.

"off the grid and out of the system" -
alternative energy and buliding startegies

you can check out the proposal and drawings here:

http://people.tribe.net/raycirino/photos

We will also be re-building Water Woman and setting
her up complete with solar energy system.

Finally,
we will be taking ray's rocket stove/cob DRAGON pizza
oven and cruising the playa with a WVO (waste veggie
oil) diesel van.

We are looking for people to help with projects before
the burn and help on the playa setting up and helping
with the dragon oven and water woman showers.

You will learn lots of skills such as:

- natural buliding strategies, such as cob
- welding and rocket stove construction
- PV solar system dynamics
- how to build solar cookers using fresnel lenses
(it will cook a fucking chicken in an hour - so HOT!)

We have a few discount tickets available for dedicated
workers.

If you are interested please contact:

Ray Cirino
cobanation at yahoo.com
(818) 834-7074

Camille Cimino
camcim at yahoo.com
(213) 924-5238

See ya on the Playa!  2:30 and esplanade