[Lapg] Hollywood Farmers Market?

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 10:35:48 PDT 2007

Hey, if any of y'all are regulars and/or heading over there today...
I bought a gorgeous blue ceramic bowl from a potter a few years ago.  It is my favorite.  My roommate broke it and I want another one.  I haven't been in years so I don't know if the woman ceramacist vendor is still around.  If you know her could you get her contact info?

Thanks,
joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide