[Lapg] landscaping/gardening help

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 09:14:29 PDT 2007

Hey all, I have a small landscaping project for someone.  I basically need someone to come in and "fluff up" my yard (cut things back, do a round of deep watering, etc.) as well as dig out my 4 raised vegetable beds and put in a root barrier to keep the liquid amber roots out (or devise another solution for that issue).
  Ideally this will get done before 8/4 as that weekend is my family reunion and I want my yard to be beautiful and inviting.  I've got a few hundred dollars to spend.  If you are able and willing or if you know someone who would be please call me!
  Joan
  323-630-4673

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide