[Lapg] Trees for Children website unveiled

Quail Springs info at quailsprings.org
Sat Jul 21 15:04:18 PDT 2007

Dear Friends of Quail Springs,

We are excited to unveil our Trees for Children website, check it out !
  http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=153728233&u=1491226

The recent press release below gives you an idea of the direction Trees for Children is
headed.  Several radio and TV interviews have already been scheduled.  Please share
this website and/or press release far and wide!

 Trees for Children and Quail Springs are both projects of True Nature, a non-profit
organization that caretakes our mission of  promoting the learning and sharing of
essential living skills which support personal, community and ecological health and
balance.

Trees for Children is a vehicle for people across the country to participate in addressing
climate change, and in an interested way,  we intend for this to be one more doorway
into a more sustainable way of living on the planet for more people .  Also, Trees for
Children directly benefits Quail Springs, as much of the reforestation will happen here
on the 450 acres of Quail Springs in need of restoration after hundreds of years of
degradation.   We intend to turn this desert back into a forest, and to provide even more
abundance than it did before as we demonstrate responsible land stewardship!  And the
project will contribute financially to the community programs offered at Quail Springs
for low-income youth and families.

Thank you,
Kolmi - Caretaker at Quail Springs

PRESS RELEASE

Trees for Children - Planting Forests for Life
Contact: Warren Brush
Phone 805.886.7239 Fax 866.321.1102
PO Box 417 New Cuyama, CA 93254
info at treesforchildren.org
http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=153728233&u=1491227

Home and Business Owners Nationwide can Create Forests that Reduce Global Warming.

Trees for Children is replanting the trees used in the construction of homes and businesses
as part of its education programs with youth and adults.  Through hands-on restoration projects,
they teach people how to take responsibility for the planet by creating and caretaking forests
that sequester excess carbon that contributes to global warming.

Santa Barbara, CA, July 3, 2007:  Our buildings are the single largest carbon contributor to
the global climate crisis yet this understanding often takes the backseat to people's
perception that vehicles are to blame.  People nationwide are taking steps to counter their
contribution to the climate crisis by taking responsibility for the buildings they dwell within.

The average new home requires 13,837 board feet of lumber, according to the National
Association of Home Builders, and that's more than 90 trees on average.  Has your home
or business been replanted?  Trees for Children, a non-profit project, offers this unique
and viable solution for people to take responsibility for the buildings that house their
families and their livelihood.

Trees for Children is a unique tree planting program that occurs year round and is a
vital part of a forest restoration demonstration and research program. They use natural
water harvesting techniques, mixed species tree plantings, weather windows, and tree
protection strategies to help ensure healthy growth of the forests they plant. They help to
create permanent and diverse forest systems that bind carbon, build soil, slow water and
wind created erosion, produce oxygen, and provide important habitat for native flora and
fauna.  All of this in an effort to bring balance to the climate both locally and globally.

If you would like to consider having your home or business replanted, and receive a
certificate that shares, "My Home/Business Has Been Replanted" please visit the Trees
for Children website at http://ent.groundspring.org/EmailNow/pub.php?module=URLTracker&cmd=track&j=153728233&u=1491228 to join many others who are taking
responsibility for the buildings they dwell within.  Together with our children, we can
combat global warming as we Plant Forests for Life...

PRESS RELEASE

For Release 8 a.m. PST, July 3, 2007

Our postal address is
PO Box 417