[Lapg] The Permaculture Research Institute offers internships at Diversity Farm, The Channon, New South Wales, Australia.

Santa Barbara Permaculture Network sbpcnet at silcom.com
Wed Jul 25 10:44:00 PDT 2007

Internship Program
Posted in Internship, diploma, nadia lawton, australia, geoff lawton, General
by Geoff Lawton on the July 24th, 2007

The Permaculture Research Institute offers internships at Diversity Farm, The
Channon, New South Wales, Australia.

These include mentorship by accredited permaculture teachers with a great
depth
of experience in design consultancy and international project establishment. A
great diversity of disciplines options are available with on ground skills for
from three months to two years possible including a permaculture diploma. Food
and basic farm accommodation is included for $350 per week.

The discussion continues

If you'd like to take part in the discussion of this and other subjects,
please
head over to our forum and register yourself up!

The forum is here: http://forums.permaculture.org.au. We look forward to
seeing
you!
Santa Barbara Permaculture Network
(805) 962-2571
P.O. Box 92156, Santa Barbara, CA 93190
margie at sbpermaculture.com
www.sbpermaculture.org

"We are like trees, we must create new leaves, in new directions, in order to
grow." - Anonymous