[Lapg] Permablitz. a grassroot Permaculture Movement in Australia implementing suburban permaculture systems

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Wed Aug 15 09:54:27 PDT 2007

Welcome to www.permablitz.net - this site has been set up to help
people get together and have fun learning about, designing and
implementing suburban permaculture systems.  Our focus is edible
gardens, and our ultimate aim is to make the suburbs edible enough
such that should food become unaffordable, we don't even notice.  See
below for the next permablitz and feel free to submit your own onto
the calendar.  Check out photos of blitzes 1-6 here , and photos of
more recent blitzes in our gallery.