[Lapg] Food forest work day

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 01:03:49 PDT 2007

We are having volunteer days every Sunday AM from 10-12 at our food forest/nursery in Sunland.   Come up and see the forest and also maybe learn some things.  We're starting seed exchanges, plant exchanges and other community stuff there - suggestions welcome!   We have a program where we give you seeds and soil, you grow stuff for us, and keep some for yourself.  You choose your own heirloom veggies or herbs from our selection or order yours on line.  We will give advice on growing and our great soil as exchange.

We're having a special Eco-artist party on 15 Sept at the nursery.  Ask for more details, I'll post some soon.

Cory