[Lapg] beekeepers

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 19:49:33 PDT 2007

Hello,

I have recently been working on setting up a food forest on this property in
Malibu and would like to incorporate bees into the system.  Unfortunately,
beekeeping is not my thing, getting stung does not work too well for me.  Is
there any one who would be interested tending to the bees in exchange for
what they produce?  If so, I will set everything up and all you have to do
is maintain the bees and collect the honey.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Sean