[Lapg] Permaculture boot camp at Burning Man

Joan Stevens mamabotanica at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 26 19:15:25 PDT 2007

Come contribute, witness, or stage a revolution at the Permaculture Boot Camp experiential workshop at Burning Man on Thursday from 12-2.  I'll be leading and it will be certain to entertain!
Dhyans Green Monkey on Evolution (the loop next to Center Camp).

>From 4-5:30 on Thursday I'll be teaching Yoga for Normal Folks at the same site.

Please spread the word and stop by!
Love,
Joan

"People cannot discover new lands until they have the courage to lose sight of the shore"  Andre Gide