[Lapg] LA - Sunday AM in the food forest

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 07:17:41 PDT 2007

The next couple of weeks, we're going to have some extra fun at our all hands in the food forest.  We'll be preparing for our Sept 15 party/event/experience and doing some design work and rearranging of things.  So if you have a  visual sense and want to help us create some delightful forest groves and other fun things, come on by this Sunday and/or next, starting at 10 AM, going til noon or 1 PM.    We'll also be doing seed planting, transplanting, watering and other pure garden stuff.

The community spirit is catching on and it is only going to get more so as we combine art, aesthetics, food forestry, and sustainability with conscious life and livingness :-))

We welcome your assistance and contribution in this birthing and creation process.

myspace.com/theedgebetweenuniverses  for location and additional info.

Love, Cory