[Lapg] LA - Time change - 8 AM Sunday for food forest work day

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 19:04:04 PDT 2007

Please note all you wonderful people who come to our food forest work day - we have changed the time this week only, because of the heat wave, to 8 AM to 10 AM on Sunday, at our food forest in Sunland.  We were getting pretty sweaty last week (thanks to all you troopers who came and poured sweat alongside us).  Please write for address if you want to come.

And if you've thought about coming, come this Sunday!  It's going to be a big day, and we need all the help we can get!

We're finalizing decorating for our party, and are doing some fall planting, so come and have some fun, swap seeds, tour the forest, move our potted plants around in interesting pattern languages, etc.

Love, Cory