[Lapg] Back by Popular Demand - Junk Yard Tour

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 09:07:33 PDT 2007

** please forward freely**

Back by Popular Demand - Junk Yard Tour

visit 5 of of LA's best junk yards with an expert

Saturday Sep 22
10 am
meet at APEX (see info below)
$25 - $35 sliding scale

Please RSVP <cobanation at yahoo.com>

Tour limited to 12 participants.

     *******************************

Dear Explorers of the waste stream of goodies,

If you can't make it please tell someone else who can.
Saturday Sep 22 at 10:00 AM we will meet at APEX and
begin one shopping tour you'll never forget.

Mostly metals, but you'll all find something. The cost
is so low on some of the items you'll laugh as we
drive away. Come and save these items from being
shipped to China and sold back to you as a less
quality items  headed for the landfill soon after you
buy it. If you see something you need welded together,
polished or assembled I could help you.

Call me: 818-834-7074

Apex Electronics

8909 San Fernando Rd.
Sun Valley, CA 91352
Phone: (818) 767-7202
Phone2: (323) 875-1308
Fax: (818) 767-1341

Web: www.apexelectronic.com

I'm looking forward to seeing your amazed reaction to
what's right in front of you,
Ray