[Lapg] Live Art, Live Earth Sept 15, Sat, 1-10 PM

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 10:06:26 PDT 2007

It's coming!   Come and enjoy a relaxing day of art, music, community and sustainability in our food forest in Sunland.   We will have information and demonstrations about our planned sustainable arts colony and much more.

It's a potluck and we are suggesting, not requiring that you bring food produced within 100 miles of Los Angeles.  Bring a simple snack, beverage or a meal, but be sure to bring yourself and your friends - most important!

We have two stages, and our poolside stage will be an "open stage" at different times throughout the day for all types of artistic expression, so bring your dance, your spoken word, your music, your theatre, and express yourself...

For location and more information see:

myspace.com/theedgebetweenuniverses

Love, Cory