[Lapg] Mulch Party - This SAT Sept 15

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 17:18:39 PDT 2007

Mulch Party at Heather Joy's

(Heather Joy aka Eco-Super Star, Permaculture Grad and
Hipster Green Building Consultant)

starting at 10 am until sundown
Highland Park

Please RSVP for diretions.
Camille Cimino
camcim at yahoo.com
(323) 478-7361

We will be mulching out Heather's back yard and
remulching her front yard.

You can see 1st hand how we smothered burmuda lawn
grass via cardboard and mulch over 2 years ago.

We will also be laying mulch in her backyard. The sod
is already removed and we will not be using cardboard.

There is approx. 10 cu yards of good wood chip mulch
that you are welcome to take.

Drinks and snacks will be provided, but please feel
free to bring more to share.  Beer is welcome!

Feel free to bring something to BBQ on the rocket
stoves for more evening fun and Permaculture
conversation

We will also be preparing for a grey water/lotus
jacuzzi/waterwoman outdoor shower system.

PS  i also have some extra fruit trees and cacti to
good homes and lots of succulent cuttings to share.