[Lapg] Los Angeles Permaculture Guild Mission Statement

camille cimino camcim at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 18 11:48:04 PDT 2007

Mission Statement:

The LA Permaculture Guild is committed to promoting
permaculture ethics and design principles in Los
Angeles through education, outreach and active
participation in community based projects.

Our goal is to come together as an empowered community
to create tangible demonstrations of the role
permaculture can play in making Los Angeles a
more livable and sustainable city, and to connect with
other groups around the world who share our vision.