[Lapg] Pachamama seminar Oct 6, Pasadena

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 18:17:40 PDT 2007

  THE COFFEE GALLERY GOES GREEN, OCT 6TH!!!!!!

 Calling all tree huggers, envirobabies, survivalists, nativists, organic gardeners, bohemians, alternative health, alt living,alt community, vegans, permaculturalists, bioneers, bow hunters and just plain aware, concerned residents of this topsy turvy planet:

 yes, Seekers,
  come to   PACHAMAMA:
 Explore the world to come and
 Meet your fellow adventurers

 Does it sometimes feel as if humanity is sleepwalking toward oblivion?
 Where on Earth are we going? And what can we do about it?

 You are invited to join us in a rousing exploration of a bold vision: to bring forth
 an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling, socially just
 human presence on our planet.

 WHAT IS IT?

 Using video clips from some of the world's most respected thinkers, along with inspiring short films and leading-edge information, we will:
 o    Explore ingrained philosophies that have led us to our global crisis.
 o  Draw inspiration from indigenous peoples who have lived in harmony with nature for millennia and from worldwide grassroots movements that are giving positive direction to our global shift.
 o   Identify sustainable ways that we each can begin to change our lives and move our selves and our world in a new direction.
 o     Connect with like-minded people. The last half hour is devoted to introducing individuals and groups involved in conscious work greening the planet.
 Bring cards and brochures to present your sustainable endeavor.   Promote yourself or group, or find one to work with.