[Lapg] LA - Sunday food forest work and fun

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 00:25:50 PDT 2007

We'll be having a work morning this Sunday at our food forest in Sunland from 9:30 to 11 or 11:30 AM, with a potluck afterwards.  Come and help us prepare soil and mulch the forest and potted plants that may need it, and we may be planting our fall/winter crop if seeds arrive by then.

Join us for potluck, meet members of our planned community, EarthBridge, and enjoy some good food and camaraderie.  Bring your instrument, dancing feet, or whatever you like!  Write for directions or if you have questions.

Cory