[Lapg] LOOKING FOR GARDENERS

Marta Teegen mteegen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 17:06:29 PDT 2007

I am looking for gardeners on a project-by-project basis to help
install and maintain organic vegetable gardens at private homes
throughout the city.  You must have your own vehicle.  $20 per hour.

If interested, please let me know what kind of gardening you've been
doing and for how long.

Thanks!

Marta Teegen

--
HOMEGROWN
Feeding Los Angeles one garden at a time

www.homegrownlosangeles.com

"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end
contribute most to real wealth, good morals and happiness."
Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1787