[Lapg] Light Straw Clay work party 10/27

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 07:20:44 PDT 2007

On Saturday October 27th I invite you all to a day in the Santa Monica
Mountains working together on an exciting natural building project using
light straw clay building techniques followed some weeks later by an earthen
plaster and relief work party.

We will be working together outside in a beautiful rural setting close to
Los Angeles in Malibu, having fun, getting dirty and sharing some food
together.  If you are interested in coming out, please email me for more
information and carpooling info.

Have a great day.

Sean