[Lapg] LA- Food forest work day

Cory Brennan cory8570 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:46:12 PDT 2007

We will be mulching, planting, assessing needs of potted plants, planning winter crop, applying microbes and other fun stuff in the food forest this Sunday, in Sunland!    Potluck and community meeting afterwards, find out more about our planned community, our artist cooperative and our many other activities and get to know us.  We start between 9:30 10 AM, it goes to about 1 PM or so.

Write for directions and cell phone.

Cory Brennan

EarthBridge Institute
Earth Food Solutions