[Lapg] LA Permaculture Guild Wiki

Sean Jennings swjennings at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 07:04:40 PDT 2007

Hello LA permies.  I want to let everyone on the list to know that the LA
Permaculture Guild website is just about complete.  It was made as a wiki,
as easy as google to use and open to all to edit and contribute.

With active participation, the wiki can allow us to connect more easily with
one another and to be more effective with creating change in this town.  I
tried to make this wiki as aesthetically appealing as I could for a generic
template, let us try and keep up with the stylistic theme the site has going
and it will stay more user friendly for all.

I will continue to stay on as the main moderator of the site, there are
still a few pages that need to be completed.  I would love to create some
profile pages on certain groups or individuals that are practicing
permaculture in the city, please email me some pics and information.

Just remember, you can change anything you like, that means somebody might
change something you put up on the site, so when you post, remember it is
editable by all.   The site can be found at http://lapcguild.wikispaces.com

Please send me an email with any comments or suggestions.  Thanks
Sean