[Lapg] wiki for transforming LA

Jennifer Murphy Jennifer at JMurphyart.com
Thu Oct 18 09:32:16 PDT 2007

Sean has generously donated his time and creativity to create a wiki for the Los Angeles Permaculture Guild, to be used and expanded by any Los Angelinos interested in transforming the city through permaculture. It's got a simple structure and lovely pictures and is waiting for people to come and participate in it. A wiki is made by the people who use it. There are places to share needs/wants/surplus; places to network for work parties and social events; places to discuss and share ideas and publicize events.

Start by putting up a page about yourself, your site, group or business. It's a great compliment to the monthly LAPG newsletter and could help move us to a new level of cooperation and action.

To join the wikispace, please visit:

http://www.wikispaces.com/-/5tSxhjEVLqO5sAaNarKQiU

Jennifer

>From Sean:

LA Permaculture Guild website is just about complete.  It was made as a wiki, as easy as google to use and open to all to edit and contribute.

With active participation, the wiki can allow us to connect more easily with one another and to be more effective with creating change in this town.

I will continue to stay on as the main moderator of the site, there are still a few pages that need to be completed.  I would love to create some profile pages on  groups or individuals that are practicing permaculture in the city, please email me some pics and information.

Just remember, you can change anything you like, that means somebody might change something you put up on the site, so when you post, remember it is editable by all.   The site can be found at http://lapcguild.wikispaces.com

Please send me an email with any comments or suggestions.  Thanks
chaunceyfree at yahoo.com